It’s okay to watch cartoons and laugh like a 5 years old
- It’s okay to stop after the first beer and not drink till you pass out…well, not anymore.
- It’s okay to dye your hair different colors. (I vote for green).
- It’s okay to wear short skirts…I mean really as short as you want them to be.
- It’s okay to get a tattoo if you didn’t do it already.
- It’d okay to change your profession and go to school again.
- It’s okay if you don’t have kids and still feel pretty happy without them.
- It’s okay if you still get out for ice cream past midnight.
- It’s okay if you are still renting a place.
- It’s okay if you are still not able to define yourself.
- It’s okay if you want a huuuugggeeee teddy bear.
- It’s definitely okay to believe in unicorns.
- It’s okay to not have a 9 to 5 job but still be able to provide for yourself.
- It’s okay if you don’t think you need all the beauty productsthey tell you to start using now that you are 28.
- It’s finally okay to choose a good book and a glass of wine over a dumb movie and a glass of beer.